-
January 14th, 2004, 09:41 AM
#1
Inactive Member
www.metal-sludge.com has done one of their infamous 20 questions with Lita Ford. Here is the link: http://www.metal-sludge.com/20QuestionsLita.htm
-
January 14th, 2004, 09:20 PM
#2
Inactive Member
Thanks for the interview. It is great to read that Lita is enjoying her life and family. Too bad she backed out of a reunion three years ago. I'm disappointed to see that there is still some animosity between her, Cherie and Joan. Seems strange to me that she can come up with a neutral statement describing Kim Fowley, but can't for Cherie and Joan. Let it go.
-
January 15th, 2004, 01:58 AM
#3
Senior Hostboard Member
I agree whole-heartedly Wasted!
GD
<font color="#ff00ff" size="1">[ January 14, 2004 10:08 PM: Message edited by: gus danger ]</font>
-
January 15th, 2004, 10:50 PM
#4
Inactive Member
Always great to hear something -- ANYTHING -- from Lita. Would have like to have heard that she is writing music and planning to get back into the studio soon. As far as feelings toward the other Runaways...very disappointing, but not really surprising. When the Runaways split in 1979, I had a feeling it was permanent.
-
January 16th, 2004, 12:56 AM
#5
Inactive Member
I have to agree Gary, I would like to hear that she is still active in the music scene, But It sounds like it may be a wait before We hear from her.
-
January 16th, 2004, 11:26 PM
#6
Inactive Member
Yeah, well, you never know...when the boys get a few years older, she may start looking for a reason to get out of the house (ie: the studio or out on the road). Lol. Just kidding. I'm sure Lita is a great mom and I admire her for putting her family first. We miss you Lita and us die-hard
fans will still be here when you decide to start recording again.
-
January 20th, 2004, 10:22 PM
#7
Inactive Member
Thanks so muchhh for the link lita ford is my herooooo!!!!!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks